vendredi 12 septembre 2008

My ultimate interface ( diamond gold theme gdesk )

My new theme gdesk "diamond gold "

With the touchflo htc diamond interface , the apple iphone icons and the gold color of the w960i!
i will share it very soon ! dont worry !

frenchanitya & ao2douzat







24 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Salut. Je voudrais télécharger ce design pour essayer, mais ousékilé?

carolops a dit…

share with us !!!!
(from brazil)

Mel a dit…

i so much like your theme, kudos to you man!

any chance i could get some tips on how to make one for myself?

Anonyme a dit…

Salut !
J'aurais voulu savoir qqch car je n'ai pas tout compris.
Si j'ai un natel Sony ericsonn G900, est-ce que je peux avoir tout ca?
Si oui, comment je dois faire?
Je télécharge tous ces liens que tu as sur ce blogspot, je fais un dossier sur mon ordi et je les transfer dans mon sony ericsonn?
C'est bien ca?

Merci d'avance ta réponse
A+, Chris.

Metatron a dit…

Cheers frenchanitya & ao2douzat

That's the kind of engines I prefer, everything with the finger tips.
Can you tell us when this release is coming out ?
(I've been trying to install versions 0.26 and 0.33 but with no luck, don't know if I'm doing something wrong)
Anyway, big thanks for all the work you've been doing from Portugal.

Anonyme a dit…

I NEEED THIS!! pls make an English version!

Anonyme a dit…

hi frenchanitya!

can your theme be changed in english language? if not, can you kindly make one for us... pls... pls... =)

thanks a lot!

we love your work!

Anonyme a dit…

it will work in any language

frenchanitya, when it will be out??? have you now used the new functions of version 0.33e of gdesk???

Anonyme a dit…

isn't it already available for direct download right?
what will be out? wow! is there a new one? =)

thanks!

Anonyme a dit…

oh... i see the new diamond gdesk... its very nice!

just wanna ask... what is the difference between the files i've downloaded the .utz and .gdd files?

i have a p1i phone...

can someone enlighten me... pls...

thanks a lot! =)

Anonyme a dit…

How soon is SOON ???

Ray Urbane a dit…

I want it NOW! LOL. Will it be in english... and what about color changes, cause I want the gold to be red; to go with my G900.

Unknown a dit…

c'est bien ! que faut il faire pour le telecharger ? an anglais ?

Anonyme a dit…

Hi, I like this very very much and hope I can have it into my W960i phone :-). May I know where I can download the files? And how can I install it into my phone? If you able to provide some guideline on how to install it, I really appreciate it! Thanks in advance.

Anonyme a dit…

how soon? 1 year? 2 year? i've been waiting for 6 months

Anonyme a dit…

Alo de Hollande, ton design est très bien! Cést possible de télécharger?

Merci pour ton enthousiasme de SE et UIQ.

Salut,
Emile

Anonyme a dit…

Where I can find the link to download the gdesk installer for my Sony Ericsson P1i. Can you plz update the location.

Anonyme a dit…

Bonjour,

Ce thème a l'air absolument génial quand est-ce que nous pourrons en bénéficier?

D'avance mer ci et mer ci pour tout ce qui est publié sur ce blog

dnrestcom a dit…

Cool!! where I can download it please???

Unknown a dit…

share with us !!!!

Anonyme a dit…

where is the files?

Anonyme a dit…

I've been waiting since a long time for your latest theme.... plz upload soon. thanks.

bandit™perantau a dit…

when would you share the theme?
please, i like this so much...
regards..

Anonyme a dit…

is it out now? i like your work, i already tried the iphone look. if this one is already out, pls share it to us. alot of thanks! =)